I have been nominated by the amazing Ingrid at Experiments in fiction. for the Sunshine Blogger Award! Ingrid writes beautiful stories and poems too. A great recommendation for lovers of poetry and prose.
Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
List the rules and display a Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
My questions for you:
1. When did you start writing? I started writing as a hobby in high school after I got tired of writing only for my English teachers, I finally decided to start writing my own poems.
2. What are your writing goals? I usually just write when I feel like it but I hope to make a difference someday to people who might feel insecure and less of themselves. I hope one day, I might just inspire a couple of people.
3. What do you prefer to read, factual or fictional writing? I love fictional writing. I’d rather read fiction a hundred times over actually. It gives a chance for our imaginations to run free and take break from reality. I like to see it as my form of escape.
4. Do you prefer poetry or prose? I actually love both. I think my choice depends on my mood but poetry seems to work for every situation.
5. Do you prefer short fiction or novels? I definitely prefer novels. I don’t know why but short fiction is not my thing.
6. What is your dream holiday destination? This isn’t so easy to answer. I have a list of places really but if I had to pick one, I’d probably pick somewhere in space or the moon (don’t mind me, I’m just so much of a space freak)
7. How would you spend your last day on earth, if you could chose to do absolutely anything? I would most likely spend time with my family and probably try to enjoy the scenery really.
8. What is your favourite song? Another one that isn’t so easy. I have alot of songs I like. For me now, it’s all songs by NF (especially his last album called The search)
9. Do you use social media to promote your writing and if so, which platforms? Yes i do. I usually use Instagram (@thegreyclover) and Pinterest for now.
10. Have you ever written a book, or do you plan to (please provide details)? I haven’t written a book yet but I’m currently working on writing a few. Hopefully I’ll be done writing my first soon (it’s not so easy to write, anyone who’s a writer as a career is really doing a wonderful job. It’s not something for the weak)
11. Large hotel or small guest house: which do you prefer and why? As much as I like small cozy places, I’d pick the large hotel because sometimes, I just want to get out of my comfort zone and explore. I imagine the hotel would have a beautiful scenery too, so that should count
My Nominees are
Congratulations to all of my nominees ( please answer the same questions as I did above) If you decide to accept the award, please provide a link to your post in the comments below so I can read your answers.